Please note Xpotentia can cover special requests in terms of topics provided sufficient notice is given.
For the Board
- Cyber Security – The Imperative for the Board
- Achieving Successful Cyber Security Risk Management
- The Role of Enterprise Risk and Audit in relation to Cyber Security – Keeping the Board Informed
- Changing Organisational Culture to achieve Cyber Security Goals
- The Cultural Mindset needed to protect the Organisation from Cyber Security Threats
- Critical Cyber Security Mistakes and Traps
- Are your Corporate Strategy and Cyber Security Goals aligned?
- The Balance between Enablement / Usability and Cyber Security
- Improving the Organisation’s Cyber Security Posture whilst retaining Customer Trust and enhancing the Customer Experience
- Cyber Security for Competitive Advantage (or as Differentiator)
- Cyber Security – A Never Ending Story – Why threats just keep on coming
- How must Cyber Security evolve to deal with new and emerging Threats – A Scenario
- Human Nature – The Hidden Factor impacting your Cyber Security Posture
- It’s all about managing your Organisation’s Risk Exposure
- Leading the charge to achieve Cyber Security Goals
- What are suitable targets and KPI’s for Cyber Security
- Prioritizing Cyber Security Projects and Initiatives for Success
- The Importance of Incident Management for Operational Resilience
- Protecting your Data – the most Valuable Asset
- Holistic Corporate Governance for Cyber Security
- Assessing whether Cyber Security is operating Effectively and Efficiently
- Does the Governance Structure align with the Cyber Security Strategy?
- Policies and Procedures – what should you do?
- The need for speed in Cyber Security Decision-Making and Approvals
- Developing and Executing the Cyber Security Strategy
- An Overview of the Cyber Security Market Place – Who are the key Vendors/Suppliers of Products and Services?
- Establishing a Successful Cyber Security Team / Function – Critical Success Factors
- Recruiting a CISO that will succeed and prosper inside your Organisation
- Building the Cyber Security Team
- Developing a Roadmap / Plan for Cyber Security and Delivering Results
- Managing Project in Cyber Security – Difference and Critical Success Factors
- Hiring Hackers is not a Silver Bullet
- The Security Operating Centre
- The importance of an Enterprise Security Architecture